Sascha Quanz, Launch of the LCLU
by Samuele Lilliu | 15 August 2022
Sascha Quanz, Launch of the Leverhulme Centre for Life in the Universe
- Client: University of Cambridge
- Budget: £4500
- Location: Clare College (University of Cambridge)
- Featuring: Sascha Quanz
- Producer: Samuele Lilliu
- Director of Photography: Samuele Lilliu
- Camera operator: Samuele Lilliu, Miro Alleyne-McCarthy
- Editor: Samuele Lilliu
- Crew: Samuele Lilliu, Miro Alleyne-McCarthy, Cambridge University team
- Software: Premiere Pro, Davinci Resolve, Audition, Illustrator
“Towards the direct detection of Earth analogs around nearby stars” by Sascha Quanz, Associate Professor for Exoplanets and Habitability, ETH Zurich.
To watch the entire event go to: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLx0WHPb1e3wSpyTRSdxWCakCk_K6gZM6R
The Leverhulme Centre for Life in the Universe was launched on 27 June 2022 at Clare College, Cambridge. The Centre seeks to harness simultaneous breakthroughs in astrophysics, planetology, organic chemistry, biology and cognate disciplines to tackle one of the great interdisciplinary challenges of our time: to develop a deeper understanding of life, its emergence, and its distribution in the Universe.
For more information, visit www.lclu.cam.ac.uk
This event was filmed with 5 cameras.