Edelkrone SliderPLUS v5 PRO Long
The edelkrone SliderPLUS v5 PRO Long is designed with movable rails that travel during a slide to give you extra travel distance while keeping the slider compact. When used on the ground or other surface, it has a travel length of 1.3’ and supports up to 40 lb. Mounted on a tripod, it provides a travel length of 2.6’ with up to 20 lb loads supported, meaning you can work with heavy camera rigs. The movable design also works for dolly shots, because since the rails move along with the carriage, they won’t get in the shot when you dolly in and out.
The SliderPLUS v5 PRO Long is a manual ball bearing slider, but it supports the optional Slide Module v3 attachment for motion control, and other edelkrone motorized add-ons can be incorporated for fully synchronized multi-axis motion control operated via a single iOS/Android app. When paired with the Slide Module v3, the SliderPLUS v5 PRO Long can be mounted on a tripod at an incline of up to 22.5° with up to 5.5 lb loads.
The slider carriage features a retractable 3/8"-16 mounting screw so it doesn’t scratch up your bag or anything else during transport. On the bottom, the slider offers a 3/8"-16 thread for more robust tripod mounting. For tripod-mounted use, edelkrone suggests that the space between the tripod legs be 47" or more.
Other features include lockable fold-out legs, an instant-lock button on the slider carriage so you can safely move the slider from place to place, and magnetic belt clips. The belt clips of the included belts simply push in onto the slider carriage for efficient use.
The SliderPLUS v5 PRO Long is made of aluminium and stainless steel components, steel ball bearings, and temperature-treated aluminium rods. Some of the parts are made from a single block of aluminium to ensure a longer life span.
Key Features (Edelkrone SliderPLUS v5 PRO Long)
- Non-friction ball bearing, manual tracking system with movable rails
- 2.9’ length, 20 lb payload tripod mounted
- 1.4’ length, 40 lb payload surface mounted
- Compatible with the optional Slide Module v3 attachment for motion control
- Can be mounted on a tripod at an incline of up to 22.5° with up to 5.5 lb loads when paired with the Slide Module v3
- Quick release magnetic belt clips
- Lockable fold-out legs
- Instant-lock button on the slider carriage
- Retractable 3/8"-16 mounting screw
- 3/8"-16 tripod mount thread
- Fits in the optional edelkrone Backpack
Edelkrone Slide Module V3
The edelkrone Slide Module v3 is an add-on attachment for all SliderPLUS sliders. It adds motorized capability to the slider, allowing for motion control from a companion iOS/Android app. You can set up stable motorized slides or easily program motion time-lapse and stop motion videos. Also, when the Slide Module v3 is attached to the slider, it can be synced up to other edelkrone motion control devices (such as the HeadPLUS pan and tilt device) to allow for synchronized multi-axis motion control from the same app.
New features include improved wireless connection and a longer range, improved power management, a physical power button, an information screen that provides instant feedback, and quieter operation than ever before. The Slide Module v3 uses a quiet step motor driving technology that combines precise step motor positioning ability with ultraquiet operation.
While it does support app and optional IR remote control, the Slide Module v3 also allows you to manually adjust the positions and program the motions of your SliderPLUS (and optional HeadPLUS) by hand. This allows for a more efficient and intuitive workflow in many situations.
The Slide Module v3 can be operated by your choice of batteries or a power adapter, both options sold separately. For battery power, it requires optional Canon or Sony battery brackets and two LP-E6 or two L-series batteries. Or you can get the AC/DC Adapter for Slide Module. One of these options is required. With two LP-E6 batteries, the Slide Module v3 runs for approximately two hours and shoots about 12,000 photos in time-lapse mode.
Compatible devices include the HeadONE single, HeadONE dual, HeadPLUS, and HeadPLUS PRO. When the Slide Module v3 is synced with your SliderPLUS and HeadPLUS, you can perform automatic target tracking and live target switching. Add a Laser Module to the HeadPLUS, and you can teach the position of any stationary target to the system instantly by just aiming at the target and pressing OK. The camera will instantly frame and focus on the target. Used with the SliderPLUS and HeadPLUS or HeadONE, the Slide Module v3 also lets you achieve sequencing by setting up multiple poses to create comprehensive camera motion with adjustable speed and looping.
Key Features (Edelkrone Slide Module V3)
- Add-on attachment for all SliderPLUS sliders (SliderPLUS v5, SliderPLUS PRO, SliderPLUS, SliderPLUS X, SliderPLUS M)
- Adds motorized capability, allowing for motion control from a companion iOS/Android app or an optional edelkrone Remote
- Can also be programmed manually by hand
- Syncs with the SliderPLUS and other edelkrone motorized devices for multi-axis motion control
- Backlash-free gear design
- Runs on optional batteries or power adapter
Edelkrone HeadPLUS v2 Pan and Tilt Head
Upgrade your shots with smooth, precise motion using the HeadPLUS v2 Pan and Tilt Head from edelkrone. This updated sturdy aluminum and steel head supports a maximum equipment load of 10 lb. It can be mounted onto a tripod with a 3/8"-16 screw or paired with the SliderPLUS, SliderPLUS PRO, SliderONE, Slide Module v2/v3, DollyONE, DollyPLUS, FocusPLUS PRO (new and old models), or the laser module for smooth, accurate, sharply focused pan-and-tilt sliding shots.
The v2 head can be precisely controlled via the edelkrone smartphone app or it can be moved manually. When mounted on the SliderPLUS or DollyPLUS, you can track objects automatically to produce dramatic motion shots such as parallax effects. The head can also be programmed for time-lapse or special effects shots by recording motions and repeating them.
You can also purchase the Laser Module which can record the distance and location of your subject, allowing you to track the object while in motion. The head also has a LANC port which allows you to trigger your camera’s shutter with a separately available cable. The head folds flat, which makes it easy to store in a production bag. The HeadPLUS v2 also includes an L-bracket with 1/4"-20 mounting screw for your camera. You can power the unit with a separately available AC adapter or optional V-mount, Gold mount, LP-E6, or NP-F battery plates.
Key Features (Edelkrone HeadPLUS v2)
- Sturdy Aluminum Design. The HeadPLUS v2 is made with CNC-machined aluminum and can hold an equipment load of up to 10 lb. It weighs under 5 lb and folds to fit in a bag.
- Easy Manual or Auto Operation. The head requires no calibration and operates smoothly and silently. You can either program it for automated motion or operate it manually.
- Mounting. The HeadPLUS v2 can be installed on a tripod with a 3/8"-16 mount or used with the SliderPLUS with Slide Module for sliding shots. It can also be used with the SliderPLUS PRO and the previous-generation SliderPLUS and SliderPLUS PRO. It comes with an L-bracket with a 1/4"-20 camera-mounting screw.
- Compatible Devices. SliderONE v2, Slide Module v2, Slide Module v3, SliderPLUS, SliderPLUS PRO, DollyONE, DollyPLUS, FocusPLUS PRO, Laser Module, and previous-generation SliderPLUS, SliderPLUS PRO.
- Smartphone App Control. Connect the edelkrone smartphone app via Bluetooth to control speed and record/repeat motions for time-lapses, visual effects, or other complex shots.
- Object Tracking. You can purchase the optional Laser Module to pinpoint your subject, learn its distance, and track it when performing complex pan-and-tilt sliding shots.
- Power. Power with a separately available AC adapter or optional V-mount, Gold mount, LP-E6, or NP-F battery plates. Operates for approximately five hours and shoots 36,000 photos in time-lapse mode on 28.8Wh batteries.
Edelkrone Focus Module HeadPLUS and HeadPLUS PRO
The Focus Module from edelkrone is designed for select stabilizers and sliders. It includes a coreless DC motor with a precision encoder for reliable and silent operation. This module requires the head module and slide module (available separately) in order to operate.
Edelkrone Laser Module for HeadPLUS and HeadPLUS PRO
Pinpoint your subject with speed and precision with the edelkrone Laser Module designed specifically for the HeadPLUS and HeadPLUS PRO pan and tilt slider heads. The laser module slides neatly onto the HeadPLUS slider head just below the camera mount and stays in place with a magnetic plate.
The module integrates with the HeadPLUS app to instantly learn where your target is by aiming the laser and pressing a button. First it measures the distance, then it locks onto the subject to help achieve complex sliding pan-and-tilt shots. A LINK cable is included to connect the Laser Module to the HeadPLUS.
Edelkrone Power Module
Streamline power delivery to your camera rig with the V-mount Power Module from edelkrone. This unit uses a separately available V-mount battery to distribute power to your camera, motion control units, and select accessories. The plate features an on/off switch, one D-Tap port, and four 2.1/5.5mm barrel DC ports for powering your 12 to 16.8 VDC devices.
The Power Module mounts quickly onto your rig using a cold shoe system with a nonslip strap. It also comes with one 5’ and four 4.3’ DC cables, an Allen key, a spare nonslip strap, and nine hook-and-loop cable ties.