Aputure Light Storm LS 1c Studio Bi-Colour Light (p/n 6947214408960). Light Storm LS 1s appears with about 30000lux in half a meter (1.64ft), which is almost equal to a traditional 1000W tungsten.
Light Storm LS 1c contains both 3200K and 5500K colour temperature bulbs. More scenes need more versatile lighting. The colour temperature adjustment can be controlled by DMX console, remote control, and wheel on the controller box.
Light Storm 1 use aero-aluminum to achieve the best balance performance of heat, density, strength, workability, etc. So that the function parameters can get a perfect show. Delicate design and elaborate production combine for a robust but exquisite housing that can fulfill low forward heat of the fixture.
- Extremely powerful light source
- Colour temperature adjustable from 3200-5500K
- CRI 95+, which is a guarantee of the LEDs light quality to match other sources
- Super quiet heat dissipation - no fan is required as the whole back of the LED fixture acts like a giant heat sink since the control panel is separated
- Barn doors for control over light spill
- clips for attaching diffusion paper for softening the light output
- Unique light-control separation design with dimmer unit via cable
- Dual power solutions - mains power or battery power (V-Lock plate)
- Tri-way control makes changing lighting setups easier
- Beam Angle: 45°
- Colour Temperature: 3200K-5500K
- Operation Current: 8A
- Power Supply: DC 15V
- Power Input: 120W
- Cooling Mode: Natural convection heat transfer
- Remote Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Channels: 1/2/3
- Groups: A/B/C/D
- Remote Range: ≤100m
These panels are smaller then normal 1x1 LED panels as they have LEDs packed more densely.
- Light: 377.8320.733.2mm
- Controller Box(V-Mount): 238.0118.759.6mm (*vertical antennas included)
- Distance: 0.5m
- Foot Candles: 2323
- LUX: 25,000
- Distance: 1m
- Foot Candles: 697
- LUX: 7,500
Rental T&C. Most rentals are done via FatLlama. For qualifying corporate clients we might be able to do ad-hoc contracts directly with our company. The procedure for hiring gear from us involves registering on the FatLlama website and providing details (such as proof of ID). When picking up the equipment you'll need to provide your ID (e.g. passport) and proof of address. In case you damage the equipment, you’ll take care of the repairs yourself. Any days lost due to the item being repaired will be charged as standard rental fees. Pickups and returns must be at the same hours and location. Late returns will be charged (One day rental = 24h).
Rental Approval Time. Please allow at least two days for the approval process.
Location and Delivery. Deliveries and returns are normally done in person at our address in Cambridge (see item location on FatLlama). Depending on circumstances we might deliver and collect the items at your doorstep.